A kitchen is the crowning glory of a home, an integral part that has transformed into a room that brims with smart solutions and modish designs. Gone are the days where you could find smoke in every corner when a meal was being cooked. The present day kitchens are designed not only for easy accessibility and functionality, but also for the best in appearance that one can’t take the eyes off. There are various products in the market to design your kitchen, but nothing can match the beauty of laminates that amplify the beauty of your kitchen. Kitchen laminates have become increasingly popular irrespective of the size or style of the kitchen.
- Antimicrobial – There are a few best laminate brands that offer high resistance to growth of microbes thus making your kitchen safe and hygienic.
• Easy to maintain – The different types of laminates available in the market include few that are water and scratch resistance, hence easy to maintain.
• Budget-friendly – Laminates are less expensive compared to wood without any compromise on quality or durability and this makes them the most budget-friendly option to choose from.
• High aesthetics – A wide range of colors, designs, sizes, and textures to choose from, laminates undoubtedly enhance the aesthetics of the kitchen.
Some Laminates that can be used for kitchen
Kitchen is the place where there is constant heat and moist, spillage of oil or water, and utilization of certain sharp objects for cutting and chopping purposes. Therefore, these details are to be considered when choosing the laminates for a kitchen.
- Textured laminates – These laminates make a great choice if you want your kitchen to have the appearance of natural wood as the laminate finishing finally gives the natural woody appearance. These are highly durable and any scratches are not easily visible and this makes them a good choice to be used for kitchen.
• Fire Retardant Laminates – When choosing laminates for a kitchen, it is very important that you choose a brand that if fire retardant. With constant exposure of flames and fumes, choose from the best laminate brand that does not catch fire to ensure safety in case of an untoward event.
• HPL board – These have become the most preferred choice for kitchen counter-tops the reason being the HPL sheets shield the surfaces from growth of microbes and harmful germs.
• High gloss laminates – These laminates make the perfect choice for those who want the kitchen to be more bright and reflective. Being soft and smooth, glossy laminate texture makes it easy to clean and maintain.
These are just a few to names. There are different types of laminates available to suit your requirements. There are a number of laminate dealers in Bangalore, but if you are looking at some best laminates, Radheshyam Laminates are the lead laminate distributors in Bangalore supplying throughout Karnataka. With some of the best laminate brands available in various sizes, colors, and designs; you are likely to have a wide option to choose from.
RadheShyam Laminates is the market leader in different types of laminates throughout Karnataka.