As the name suggests, the masking tape is used to mask up a portion of walls or painting that needs protection. Basically, such types of tapes are used while painting and painters apply these tapes to the area on which needs to be protected from paint.
Why are these tapes important?
These pre-tape masking films are significant, especially when we talk of painting. These tapes are also called painter’s tapes because of their involvement in paintings. They provide accuracy to painters and boost the aesthetic effect a painter requires on his painting. Radheshyam Laminates, in addition to the wide range of laminates, also have masking tape as one of their products.
Features of masking tape for painting
- Light in weight- painters usually have to carry a lot of stuff to different locations. In such a condition, increasing the weight load is not something a painter wants. Hence these tapes, even in the giant rolls, are very light in weight and can be carried very conveniently.
- Easy to work with – when we talk of ordinary tapes, one can quickly notice that they are not so friendly to use. Ordinary adhesive tapes have mighty adhesion powers making them problematic to use. But this particular tape is straightforward to work with as the adhesion power is limited. They are designed to mask the surface on which they are used; hence the glue provided is very limited, making it convenient to use.
- Good with papers and walls – if you try sticking ordinary adhesive tapes on paintings and walls, there is a high possibility that it will destroy the upper layer of your wall or will tear off the paper when you pull it out. But this is not the case with masking tape for wall design, as they are specially designed to deal with such surfaces.
Uses of masking tapes that might surprise you
- For wall design – these days, people try unique designs on their walls. Using masking tape for wall design is also something in fashion. Due to the high demand for masking tapes for walls, one can easily find a number of masking tape distributors in the market these days.Such designs look very fancy and are worth trying.
- Keep your paint cans clean- while painting walls and other structures, the paint can be neglected while all the other remaining surfaces are covered. But this ultimately will make your hand messy with the paint dripping off the edges of the can. You can always use masking tapes to cover them up to protect them and your hands from getting dirty while painting.
- Protection while cutting- If you are using a saw to cut a wooden piece or plyboard, to make sure that the blades do not slip on the surface and the saw produces minimal dirt, you can use such tapes and cut through it. They are effortless to cut, making them an ideal choice.
If you are thinking of going for a masking tape design for the wall, then don’t give it a second thought and go for it, as they are fantastic choices these days to design the wall. Masking tapes have evolved and are now used for multiple purposes. They have always been a great help to the painters, and these days they are being used for other artistic works too.
So, if you are looking for good quality masking tapes in and around Bangalore, there is one place to find the right ones.
Radheshyam Laminates – a trusted name for quality laminates, also deals with good quality Masking tapes.