The PVC foam board is used in indoor and outdoor applications. Made of foamed PVC, it is moisture and corrosion-resistant. It is light in weight. It is also resistant to chemicals. The overall thickness of the fabric will range from 6 mm to 45mm. It is feasible to engrave, emboss, paint, print, laminate and mill the surface of the froth board according to your requirements.
Here are a couple of highlighting features of PVC foam board:
- These PVC foam boards are fire-resistant. It can resist acid, moth, heat, vibrations, noise and light-weight
- It is waterproof
- It supports superior quality wood processing
- It is an ideal substitute for wood, aluminum and other types of composites
- It features a smooth plate surface that is hard with minimal scratching and thus becomes ideal for cabinets and furniture
- It has high thermal and acoustic insulation properties
- It is self-extinguishing and flame retardant
- It features a light texture. It is portable and may be transported easily to any location.
- Any carpentry tools involve in this material for working
- This PVC foam board also can be nailed, drilled, pasted
- It will not decay with time
- The colour remains within the same New Look for an extended time without fading.
The features and applications are not limited to just the above-pointed highlights, yet they are extending widely. Its varied applications and affordable pricing make it the proper choice for various processing in a different industry.
For more information Call us on 080-29376989, 9110609435, 9110609271